Christmas is the season for giving and cheers. And what is better to be given as gifts than cards with holiday card sayings? These can either be funny, cute, or inspiring for someone to be happy – it all depends on you. How you choose them to be is not all that matters after all, because it is the purpose of giving that truly counts.
Why Give Out Cards
Most of us find it hard to juggle work and holiday preparations because of high demands of commitment and attention in our field of endeavor. And because of that, we also lack time for catching things up with our friends and relatives that are very close to our hearts. Even though we do not do this on purpose, sometimes we can’t help but prioritize our necessities first.
It is never too late to make it up to them though. And now that the holidays are just around the corner, it is time to show our loved ones how we miss them and we are thinking of them this holiday season. Below are some suggestions of Christmas card messages, which you could use to save more time and effort in making holiday card sayings.
Different Types And Samples Of Holiday Card Sayings
Funny Holiday Card Sayings
- “Christmas starts as early as the first week of December with all the partying and scrumptious feast, and usually ends by April when you have realized how much you have spent.”
- “Christmas is like a race, which determines which will succumb first – your feet or your wallet.”
- “Christmas is the time when we should let go of the past and be grateful with the present. The only thing I don’t like about office Christmas parties is the fact that I have to find a new job the day after.”
- “Christmas is the time of the year when you have to buy this year’s gifts with next year’s savings.”
- “Don’t you think that we will have a merrier Christmas if ‘if’s‘ and ‘buts‘ were candy and nuts?”
Cute Holiday Card Sayings
- “May all the sweet spells of Christmas unite, to gladden your heart and be filled with delight.”
- “December is a very special month which makes everyone happy; and among all months, it’s the only one which starts with D.”
- “My Dad says Santa enters chimneys just because it suits him and he has to become fit for gift deliveries even though he doesn’t go to the gym.”
Happy Holiday Card Sayings
- “A little smile and words of cheers, plus a bit of love with someone dear, and little gifts received this year. Best wishes to you this coming year. Be merry that Christmas is near!”
- “May your Christmas be filled with joy and love; be full of contentment and laughter from God above.”
- “The gift of peace, the gift of love, the gift of happiness… May all these be yours this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
- “Christmas is better with this opportunity to express best wishes and cheerful greetings. Embrace happiness in your heart this coming Christmas and New Year.”