Are you looking for the best blenders in the market today? There are several ways to find them easily without sweating or getting out from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is browse and search online for the best rated blenders. It is really important that before buying a blender, one must ensure that you get only the best to compensate your money’s worth.
Based on reports, there are actually five brands that are voted by consumers as the best blenders on the market today. These are:
1. Blendtec – Blendtec gets 46% votes as the most popular and the favorite blender by many individuals base on the best blenders consumer reports. The feature of this blender is truly amazing since it can automatically adjust its speed and shut down immediately when blending is done. Many users claim that Blendtec can crush ice as fine as snow.
2. Bosch and Vitamix – Both received 18% votes. Bosch and Vitamix are considered by many individuals as the best blenders for smoothies. Bosch has a formidable motor and flawless, advanced technical controls. You can set the Bosch blender for smoothie automatic mode and you can continue with doing other works and come back with your smoothie ready. Vitamix is considered as one of the best blenders by many because of its manual precision controls. Smoothies can be blended to the right consistency and textures just exactly the way you want it.
3. KitchenAid – Generated 10% marks. The jar is created from dishwasher-safe polycarbonate with a handle that has a soft grip, making it easy to use. It has a 4-level blade that is patented stainless steel.
4. Oster – Holds the fifth place with 6% ratings. It has a 6-point stainless steel blade. The jar is safe for dishwashing and is scratch resistant.
How to Buy the Right Blender
Though you already know the top brands of blenders, it is still imperative that you know some known little secrets about buying one. Here are some few tips that you can use as a guide in buying the best blenders to suit your needs and budget.
- Though we are talking about budget, buying the cheapest blender is discouraged if the features, quality, reliability and durability are left unchecked.
- Buy blenders that provide warranty, that way you can be assured that the manufacturers truly want to live up to their promises since they give warranty to their works. Look for the blender that has the longest warranty offered.
- Purchase only a brand new blender, whether it is a mini blender or an immersion blender. Buying used blenders will not help you save money since they do not guarantee long-lasting durability since they were already previously utilized.
If you finally find the best blenders and want to purchase them, always bear in mind that no matter how durable blenders can be, if they are not properly used and taken care of they will not last for long. Just like any of your stuffs, always make sure that you clean and dry your blender before storing in a safe place.