Fashion trends may change and new styles may come in but silk scarves will remain irreplaceable. They have the ability to make even a dull outfit stand out and look amazing. They are highly desirable today and are worn both by men and women in different ways. There are numerous colors to choose from such as navy, black, cream and brown. Aside from mute colors, you can also pick numerous patterns like the leopard print scarf and hand painted silk scarves based on your liking. Silk scarves can be worn in numerous different ways and they are probably the most versatile accessory in the market today.
Uses Of Silk Scarves
Here are some uses and ways in which you can use these scarves:
- One way to wear your scarf is to simply let it hang from either side of the shoulder. This look is usually adorned by men for a dapper feel. This is probably the simplest way of using a scarf.
- Another way to wear silk scarves is to tie them around your waist. If you pants have belt loops, you can put the scarf through them and let it accent your pants and your waist. This is a very trendy way of using these multi-purpose scarves.
- There are rectangular scarves that may be used as a head band. You can wear it regardless of the length of your hair because the headband will look great both on long hair and short hair.
- You can wear it as a separate outfit for your neck. A V-knot round the neck is very cool. You can wind it tightly in order to accentuate your face or your plunging neck line. You can wear the silk scarves in this way especially with dresses, pantsuits and casual wear.
- You can wrap them round your shoulder and head and wear them like a stole. This look is especially cool during summers. It also protects you from the blazing sun and thus serves dually.
- You can drape the silk scarf around your neck casually when you are wearing jeans and a tee shirt for uber cool, casual look.
- Men can wear silk scarves as bandanas for a jaunty, rakish look.
- Silk scarves for women can also be worn across the body, running down from one shoulder onto the torso and ending on the hip. You can seal the scarf with a pin or a stylish accessory at the hip.
- You can simply twist the scarf and tie it with a brooch or a clip in order to draw attention to your hair.
- Triangular silk scarves can simply be tied on the hip for a nice cool look.
As you can see, there are numerous ways to tie a scarf. It depends on your outfit and your preference. Since they are multi-functional, it’d be best to buy designer silk scarves in order to get the best. You have to also make sure you take good care of your silk scarves because they are delicate fabrics.