Traditionally, just like any other clothing necessities, eyeglasses were made for the sole purpose of their functionality. With today’s modernity, however, designer eyeglasses have become equally important as fashion accessories as they come in various colours, designs and shapes.
Designer Glasses for Women
High quality plastic and metals that are used for the framing of modern designer eyeglasses have expanded their design possibilities hence availability of a wide range of designer eyeglasses for women. These new designs are both pretty and trendy, making it possible for women to wear them as frequently as necessary. For women, designer eyeglasses have to be selected depending on one’s hairstyle, shape of your face, skin colour and occupation.
Designer Glasses for Men
Designer eyeglasses for men, just like those for women have to be chosen in accordance to their wearers’ occupation, shape of face and skin colour. Apart from these, designer eyeglasses for men also need to reflect their wearers’ personality and some level of machismo that differentiates eye glasses for men from those for women.
Basic Requirements of Eyeglasses
For designer eye glasses to be considered as the best, they ought to have met certain requirements. Some of these requirements include;
- Eyeglasses ought to be functional. This is to say that they should improve vision as that is the main reason as to why they are being used in the first place.
- Designer eyeglasses should complement their wearers’ personality
- They should be affordable in order for them not to interfere with their wearers’ budget
- They should guarantee comfort
- They should be up to date with the trends in fashion
Speaking of affordability, designer eyeglasses do not always have to be expensive, contrary to what majority of people think. Cheap designer eyeglasses can be obtained while shopping online as there are large numbers of eyewear providers today. Not correcting eye problems by use of eyeglasses could be fatal, hence the need for individuals to obtain them at lower prices.
Top Designer Brands
Led glasses are typical for parties as they are too distinct to be worn on normal occasions. They are also only worn during the night as they light in different patterns. These glasses are not for correction of eye conditions but rather worn for fashion accessories. Some of the top brands of eyeglasses include;
- Ray Ban – these have an anti scratch coating and provide for UV protection
- Gucci – these are very versatile in terms of design and colour
- Blueberry – these are a contemporary style of glasses
- Prada – they reflect a bold and unique use of colour
Designer eyeglasses have its own group of followers. Price always separates these glasses from the regular ones because of the name attached to it. But once you wear one, you have this upper-class feeling that makes you more confident in facing all kinds of people.