There are a lot of designs for shirts in the market these days, but the one that will catch your eyes are the graphic tee designs. They have been handpicked for their unique and very creative designs for both male and female. They are cool designs for shirts that have a graphic design done somewhere on the shirt. On a normal basis, you will find the graphic design on the shirt is on the front side. But there are graphic shirts that have designs on the sides, back or even on the sleeves. These shirts have been in the market for the longest time, but they became increasingly popular between the 1990’s and the 2000’s. This was when every designer wanted to have a piece of this cake. Thanks to graphic design techniques availability made possible by technology and computers.
Fun Graphic Tshirt Designs
Unlike other types of t-shirts where the name given either describes the style or the fit, images on the graphic shirts come from a wide range from licensed characters and random art to company logos and brands. Graphic shirts are mostly found in retail shops that cater for youth clothing and young men and girls’ catalogues. However, there are graphic shirts that display licensed characters such as the ones created by Cartoon Network or Disney or even Nickelodeon, which are popular with the young children. Older kids tend to be more into graphic logos for name brands or artwork done by upcoming and new music groups.
Graphic Shirt Design Technology
Technology has played a big role to this business, with the emergence of iron on transfer paper technology, printers and computer imaging software making it a whole lot easier for people to come up with individual designs for shirts. There are also an increasing numbers of companies that offer the services of making graphic shirts. You find that kids and upcoming designers have easy access to getting custom shirts.
The Most Popular Graphic Shirts
- The Bape Kung Fu Tee – It is said to keep it gully and has a home page to Bruce Lee. It retails at $79.
- Stussy Authentic TTSM Temple – A London based music producer and guest artist Richard Norris have collaborates to create the space and time machine, named after his music project. This retails at $28.
- Estevan Oriol X Cassie Venturea Creation – This is made by the Diamond Supply Co. It retails at $38.
- Original Fake Reflection Tee created by Hues Of Blue. It retails at $85.
- Commonwealth Cmon Panther – This is a combination of black and yellow and is just amazing. It retails at $28.
- Beta Unit Space Age Tee – It is made from 100% combed cotton. It feels incredible. It retails at $40.
- Freshjive Nightlife Tee – You should make this your next party night out tee. It retails at $20.
- Warriors Of Redness Tee – This retails at $36.
- Robert Gellet Seventeen Tee – This tee was inspired by the hit song “Seventeen Seconds” by The Cure. It retails at $77.
- Blood Tee – This works just perfectly as an under shirt. It retails at $45.
Go on and get the best cool designs for shirts. Don’t be left behind. Get yourself a graphic tshirt today.