Every woman loves wearing lipstick. Red, yellow, pink, blue, purple and even orange lipstick is worn throughout the entire year. A lot of women think the they have to put their orange lipstick away after Halloween, however, they don’t have to. Orange lipstick will go with many different outfits and because of that all women should keep it close by in case they have a desire to wear it sometime.
What To Wear With Orange Lipstick
- Orange Shirts – One item you can always wear with orange lipstick is an orange shirt. The best thing about an orange shirt is that there are many different shades of orange so you will easily be able to find the right color to go along with your lipstick.
- Pair With An Orange Handbag – Every women carries a purse or a handbag when they go out, so why not pair the orange colored lipstick with an orange handbag? Handbags don’t cost very much, so you won’t have to worry about spending a lot of money just to get your lipstick to look right.
- Shoes Work – Another thing that you can wear to go along with your lipstick are matching shoes. Shoes work great to pair with a different colored lipstick because they are not extremely noticeable and yet they still match.
Whether you plan on wearing orange red lipstick or regular orange lipstick won’t matter, what matters is that your lips match well with the outfit you are wearing. In order to look your best you should have the best orange lipstick or it might not look very good.
Best Time To Use Orange Lipstick
- Halloween – Halloween is one of the few times during the year that you can wear any color that you want. Orange is a great Halloween color so this would be the best time of the year to go all out and put on any shade of orange that you have.
- Birthday Parties – Another popular time to wear orange lipstick would be to a birthday party. The best part about wearing orange lipstick to a birthday party is that it won’t be extremely noticeable. Just know that you should tone the color down a little bit and don’t go overboard with the rest of your makeup.
- Casual Dinners – Yes, you can wear orange lipstick to a dinner, however, it should only be to a casual dinner. The reason you don’t wear orange to a fancy dinner of some kind is because fancy restaurants usually want people to wear black and white or formal dresses.
There are many more time when you could use orange lipstick, but you should keep it to a minimum. Wearing too much orange lipstick is not always the best thing to do, try and diversify your lipstick color from time to time. Even if you change it up from neon orange lipstick to brownish orange lipstick, this will at least give you some variety that will ensure that people don’t notice your very orange lipstick all the time.
When wearing orange lipstick make sure you are wearing it to the right place. There are many different shades of lipstick that you can wear, yes, orange lipstick is a very popular color but it is not for everybody all the time. For more guide, check out online for finding the most popular lipstick brands.