Plastic shoes are made out of PVC (polyvinylchloride) material and the most common are the jelly shoes. They are well-made to easily suit your feet and are very comfortable to every size.
Features of Plastic Shoes
Plastic shoes are made up of light plastic material and are mostly slip in shoes. The shoes come in different colors and designs.
They are readily available as flats or even boots and heels. They also will come with pores in between the material therefore offering your skin a breathing space.
They are very suitable open shoes that do fit well to your feet and have a light pair of soles. Therefore, moving in them around the workspace is easy and quiet.
Benefits of Having Plastic Shoes
- Plastic shoes are cheap; therefore, everyone can own a range of shoes of each color to match your wardrobe at a very low price compared to ordinary shoes.
- These shoes will always look good on your feet. They come in so many designs to choose from and you can find a pair that matches your style.
- They are readily available everywhere.
- Plastic shoes come in very flexible shapes and are therefore easily folded for storage in a handbag.
- They are made up of materials that are light. They are good shoes if you intend to run fast on short distances.
- They are so easy to put on by just sliding your feet in them.
- Plastic shoes do not require extensive care. They just require wiping with a cloth and they are good as new.
- Makers of plastic shoes are always coming up with new trends and are customized with the latest trends and are fast moving to stock in your shop.
Plastic shoes, like all other kinds of footwear, are also faced with challenges that limit their capabilities. These include the following:
1. They are non-reliable within the heavy winter season as they are just simple slip-on shoes.
2. Plastic shoes come in light material therefore with excessive use they get torn easily.
3. Plastic shoes can get very tight meaning that they offer your feet limited space for those with huge legs.
Plastic shoes have an extensive range of styles ranging from ballet flats, clogs and sandals to stilettos, wedges and boots. For whatever purpose, there is a style of plastic shoes for you. From white clogs for nurses to stylish rain boots during the rainy season, this type of shoes will always come in handy for you.