Bunn has been a leader in consumer and commercial-grade coffee brewers for over 40 years. As the inventor of fluted coffee filters that most people use today and the maker of the first home use automatic-drip coffee makers, Bunn coffee pots have a reputation that only a few in the coffee industry can match. Chances are good that if you enjoy a cup of coffee at your favorite diner or restaurant, it was brewed using a Bunn brewing system.
Common Features of Bunn Coffee Pots
- Regulated Heating – By keeping the water at an exact temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, Bunn coffee pots extract every drop of flavor from your coffee grounds without the bitterness that boiling water can cause. This creates a flavor that is often sweeter and smoother than traditional coffee makers can provide.
- Dispersed Pour Over Brew Heads – While most coffee pots just dump hot water in a stream onto your coffee grounds, Bunn coffee pots distribute it evenly over the grounds by using multiple water outputs. It is almost like a showerhead for your coffee which means that the coffee is saturated evenly. The result is a richer, deeper flavor using fewer grounds.
- Thermal Carafes – The carafes on Bunn coffee pots are specially designed to retain heat and keep your coffee at the perfect temperature. This means you can come back after brewing a pot of your favorite grind and enjoy a cup of coffee that is just as hot and fresh as when you first brewed it. This also prevents scorching and burning that can add bitterness to your brew.
With their innovative features, first-class build quality and versatile selection of coffee makers, Bunn coffee pots are priced a little higher than your standard department store coffee pot. However, their reliability, consistency and ease of use make them well worth the investment. Best of all, by purchasing Bunn coffee pots on sale, you can eliminate most of the price difference while still reaping the benefits of these outstanding brewing systems.
For home users, Bunn coffee pots are available in a few different models. The main models offered through the Bunn-o-Matic line include the NHBX, GRX, BX, BTX and STX models. All of these feature a 10-cup capacity and offer special high-capacity models to ensure that users can enjoy a superb cup of Joe at any altitude.
Popular Bunn Commercial Coffee Pots
Commercial users have a few more options. Most of these options relate to the brewing capacity and holding capacity of the unit.
- Bunn CWTF-15 APS Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer: This coffee maker brews into airpots for extended holding and reduced waste. Coffee can be held in airpots for over an hour without a significant loss of flavor or temperature.
- Bunn Axiom-15-3: This is the classic Bunn coffee brewer. With the quick pour-over brewing system, three 12-cup carafes and three ceramic warming trays, you can keep your customers’ cups full with no issues. Since accidents inevitably occur, Bunn coffee pots replacements are easily found online, at your local restaurant supply store or direct through Bunn.
- Bunn Single CWF Satellite Coffee Brewer: This brewer is ideal for businesses needing a self-service coffee brewing option or those in search of a high-output coffee maker. Capable of brewing nearly 9 gallons of coffee per hour, this coffee maker is ready for any challenge. A tap on the satellite server makes it easy to pour the perfect cup directly from the coffee maker.
Bunn coffee pots keep their promises of best-tasting coffee in every cup as witnessed by various coffee lovers and as ranked by different websites. Whichever model you purchase, Bunn ensures brewing pleasure and quality coffee drinking to the last drop.