When planning to attend a beach or pool outing, you are going to have to make the necessary preparations in order to look great in that revealing swimwear. Aside from losing a few pounds, you might also want to make sure that you’re not showing any unwanted hair down there. Of course, it’s going to be a huge embarrassment if you are clad in a sexy bikini outfit but forgot to take care of unsightly hair. Fortunately, getting rid of unwanted hair in the most intimate part of the body can be efficiently done by using bikini wax at home.
Here are some reasons for getting bikini wax at home:
1. It is a better alternative to using a razor. Removing unwanted hair in the most intimate part of the body can be done painlessly by shaving. Shaving, however, will not produce smooth and clean results the way that bikini waxing does to the skin. With a razor, hair can actually grow back in a matter of days. Since waxing involves removing hair from its roots, you don’t have to worry about getting another bikini wax for at least another three weeks or so. Do take note, however, that hair growth can vary for every person.
2. Waxing at home is convenient and it saves you time. You don’t have to drive yourself up to the salon to get it professionally done. If you’re not in luck, you’ll sometimes have to wait especially if there are other clients who came ahead of you to get the same service done. Thus, there’s really nothing more convenient than doing bikini wax at home.
3. Rather than going to a salon for bikini hair removal, doing it yourself and at home can make you feel more at ease with the procedure. Thanks to bikini wax at home products, women can already choose to do it themselves in the privacy of their homes. This is especially beneficial for women who are not comfortable having strangers do it for them.
4. Since you don’t have to pay for the service, it will generally cost you less. All it takes is to get yourself the best bikini wax at home kit which can be conveniently scored online. For about $20 or less, you’re all set to do bikini hair removal every 3 to 4 weeks.
5. As the wax kit usually comes with a set of instructions, learning how to do a bikini wax at home should be fairly easy. After your first bikini wax at home, you will even become more familiar with the procedure. Once you get the hang of it, it will no longer be as painful as the first time.
In terms of the procedure for removing hair, the standard bikini wax is a little different than the Brazilian bikini wax. The standard bikini wax is a simple procedure which involves removing visible hair at the sides of the bikini or panty area. However, removing hair the Brazilian way means baring it all and getting rid of all the hair that grows in front and back. Because some parts are just hard to reach, you might need your partner’s assistance should you wish to have a Brazilian bikini wax at home.