Ever wondered or asked yourself about the best pens that you can always use effectively and conveniently for writing? Well, of course it is a fact that choosing the best pens can sometimes prove to be a big challenge to you due to the fact that there are so many different types of pens that have flooded the market today. Most importantly, you should always think of quality and durability before purchasing any pen. Pens are very important in our daily lives and with too many things to write about nowadays, it is practically impossible to do without a pen.
Top Two Types of Pens
Ball point pens and mechanical pencils are considered to be among the best pens for writing. They never fail you in that they can write very fast and for long hours. They are very comfortable to write with and are available in different adorable designs.
1.) The Best Ballpoint Pens
a.) Zebra Z-Grip Stick Ballpoint Pens
These ballpoint pens are of very high quality and are very suitable for office work. They have a number of good qualities that best pens should have. They are available in both black and blue colors and retail at $7.95 each.
- The barrel stick is translucent in color, allowing effective monitoring of ink level
- Medium-sized point measuring 1.0 mm
- Elegant Z-Grip Designer metal clip
- Quick-drying ink for maintaining clean documents
- Soft rubber grip for ensuring that the pen is held firmly and comfortably by the hand
- Very light in weight for easy portability
b.) Crystalline Ball Point Pens – White Pearl
They are shiny in appearance and have never ceased to be among the best writing pens. Their unique design creates brilliant light reflections while you write and adds elegance to your desk. They cost $29.99 each.
- High quality replaceable refill
- Whitish in color with the body being covered with a total of 160 dazzling crystals
- Fashionable velvet pouch
c.) BIC Crystal Stic Ballpoint Pens
Ever since they were invented, they have never failed to impress. Rated to be among the best pens, they are light in weight and extraordinarily strong. They are available in a variety of colors such as black, red, and blue. They each retail at $2.48.
- Medium point of 1.0mm
- Hexagon-shaped barrel for easy grip
- The color of plug and cap matches the color of ink
- Cap perforated for good ventilation
d.) Paper Mate Ink Joy 500 Retractable Ballpoint Pens
These are some of the best pens that provide clear, crisp, and effortless writing. They come in a variety of colors such as blue, orange, purple, red black, and magenta. They each go for $8.00.
- Metal clip for the purposes of durability
- Trendy pearly finish
- Unique hourglass shape
- The grip is rubberized for extra comfort
2.) The Best Mechanical Pencil
Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Automatic Drafting Pencil is considered to be the best among all mechanical pencils. It is relatively heavy and holds a lot of ink as compared to other mechanical pencils. It retails at $12.49 in the market and has the following features:
- Dual grip of rubber and metal
- Metal clip for extra protection
- Retractable sleeve of 4mm
- 0.5 mm lead size
- Brushed metal barrel
- Chisel-shaped metallic grip
- The metallic grip is covered with extra soft latex-free rubber pads for extra comfort
Everyone should always strive to have the best pens in order to have best writing solutions at their fingertips. Their benefits are limited in that they are elegant, affordable, durable, and easy to maintain.