The hottest topic on make up today, aside from lipstick, is the eyelash tint. As the eyes are the opening of your soul, many things are revealed by just looking into it. Women knew that this is one of the first parts of the face that get noticed. So, women invest much time, energy and even money for the eyes. Even for a makeup artist, they give more time making the eyes dashing than any parts of the face. As a wearer, you use many things to define the beauty of your eyes and hide its imperfections. You may use concealers, eyes shadows, eye liners and now, eyelash tints.
Refectocil eyelash tint and Roux eyelash tint give semi permanent color to your eyelashes. They can stay 5 to 6 weeks even if you wash your face. They cannot be called permanent eyelash tint because you need to apply them again after 6 weeks. New growths of the eyelashes are coming out by that time.
Benefits Of Eyelash Tint
- When you are using it, you will find your eyes are well defined even if you just got out of bed.
- Eyelash tint makes your eyelashes longer and thicker. You do not need to use an eyelash curler even after using your mascara. It gives an instant perm.
- Although it does not add volumes to your eyelashes like the mascara, it gives you a made-up look even after shower.
- It is very time convenient that gets you running on your feet without spending so much time putting on make-up.
- The best thing that an eyelash tint can give you is that it does not smudge or even run when you cry.
Revlon, Maybeline and Swiss-o-Par are some of the popular brands. Each brand has its signature color. Eyelash tint comes in two groups, the blond and the dark. Dark shades ranges from black to dark red. On the other hand, blond shades ranges from brown to ash blond. It depends on what color will you choose to match your hair color.
How To Do-It-Yourself
Eyelash tint can be done in a salon if you haven’t tried it yet. But, it this is not your first time, you may try to apply it on your own eyelashes with care.
The ingredients of an eyelash tint kit are a mixture of oil and water or an emulsion. Some women who do not want to use permanent color use a mixture of a powdered eye shadow mixed with petroleum jelly. It is washable but does not smudge as well.
- The first thing you will do on applying the tint is to wash your eyes and dub them dry.
- Then, mix the ingredients in the kit with the use of an applicator that comes along with it.
- Apply it on your eyelashes carefully without spilling it on your eyes or you will suffer a great deal of pain. The sting of the pain can last for 15 minutes.
- Upon application, wait for 10 minutes before rinsing the excess dye off. Just then, you will enjoy the volume of your eyelashes.
Eyelash tint can do a lot of difference from your bare face. You will always look ready to go even if you are fresh from the shower. To effectively use it, follow the instructions that are written with the kit. Remember, it cannot replace the effect of your mascara. So, you will still need it handy. Do not rely of eyelash tint alone if you want your face totally made up. Reapply it every 6 weeks for the new outgrowth. Lastly, enjoy having an eyelash tint as there are many colors to choose from.