There are a number of advantages to having an undermount sink, as opposed to a more traditional drop in sink. An undermount sink is also known as a recessed sink, given that the upper ring of the sink is beneath the countertop, rather than above it. This makes for a more stylized look and easier maintenance. They are quickly gaining popularity amongst homeowners, as they are ideal for use with granite or marble countertops, which have also seen a boost in sales in recent years.
Advantages of Having Undermount Sink
Aside from the abovementioned benefits of having this type of sink, here are other advantages you can enjoy if you have an undermount sink at home.
- An undermount best kitchen sink not only looks nice, but it also makes it easy for you to clean your countertops. You don’t have to deal with the lip of the sink preventing you from wiping crumbs or liquids from your kitchen surfaces into the basin. Therefore, it is also a healthy option for your family, as mold and mildew do not have a place to grow under the upper ring, like the way they do with traditional drop in sinks.
- In addition, an undermount skin has good plumbing, which fits neatly under your cabinet, so that you don’t have a collection of pipes in plain view within your kitchen.
- As for the look of an undermount sink, it really can’t be beat when it comes to style and seamless integration, while adding durability and hygienic benefits to your kitchen. A stainless steel undermount sink, especially, adds an element of sophistication to any home.
- Another key benefit of installing an undermount sink in your home is that they take up less space, so that you can include more decorative accessories in your home.
- In addition, they come in either a single bowl or double bowl, giving you the chance to choose the style that fits your needs, without sacrificing the unique and custom tailored look that an undermount sink provides for your kitchen.
If you’re looking for an ideal sink for your bathroom, then an undermount bathroom sink is the ideal choice. They come in a variety of materials, from copper to glass, and offer a clean and modern look to any room. An undermount sink in your bathroom will be a decorative touch that will last for years to come, and gives you the ability to convey your true style, as undermount bathroom sinks come in a wide range of styles and sizes.
For more information on undermount sinks, visit their official website to find out more about the benefits of installing an undermount sink in your home. An undermount sink is the perfect choice for both kitchens and bathrooms, as they serve to provide functionality and versatility, while maintaining a hygienic and sophisticated look. Keep in mind that they can be installed by a non-professional. However, hiring a pro sink installer will save you the time and effort it might take to get the job done right.