Vitamin B complex is what helps the body function and develop properly. It has a very huge contribution towards how our cells metabolize, towards our nervous system and our immune system. Before we find out all other B complex benefits, let us get to know what comprises vitamin B Complex.
Vitamin B Complex Composition
Vitamin B complex is a family of vitamins that is actually composed of:
- B1 is Thiamine Cocarboxylase
- B2 is better known as Riboflavin Flavin Mono Nucleotide
- B3 is scientifically known as Niacin or Niacinamide or NADH
- B5 is Panthothenic aide or also called Panthethine
- B6 is what we call Pyridoxine, Pyridoxal Phosphate or also called Pryidoxamine
- B7 is Biotin
- B9 is widely known as Folic Acid
- F12 is what we often know as Pyridoxamine, Cobalamins, Cyanocobalamin Dibencozide or Methlycobalamin
Common B Complex Benefits
- Heal wounds quickly – B complex vitamins benefits are very beneficial in quickly healing wounds in the body. This is the reason why health practitioners recommend these vitamins to be used on patients.
- Alcohol Withdrawal – There are recent research studies that show how sufficient amount of vitamin B complex lessen cravings for alcohol. This is one major breakthrough in b complex vitamins benefits.
- Anxiety – People under stress, physical exhaustion and negative emotions such as anxiety can be lessened by taking vitamin B.
- Osteoporosis – This is one vitamin B complex benefits for women because there are more women that are suffering with osteoporosis than men. It was found out that a group of women in post menopause stage took super B complex and their bone density increased by up to 11%.
- Vitiligo – Those suffering with vitiligo may find their skin in a more improved condition if given proper B complex supplements.
- Canker Sores – Vitamin B1, B2 and B3 has been found very effective in providing relief to people with recurring canker sores.
- Production of Energy – People who exhibit physical weakness experience B complex benefits as it produces energy by transforming carbohydrates into glucose.
- Sharp Memory – The concentration level and the memory skills are improved by getting sufficient amount of vitamin B in the body.
- Digestive System – Vitamin B complex benefits by producing an inorganic acid called hydrochloric acid that breaks down the fats and proteins that the body accumulates.
- Improvement in the Nervous System – Vitamin B works closely in improving the mental state of a person. This is very essential because it is very difficult to maintain a healthy physical existence if there are psychological and emotional disturbances.
- Provide Healthy Nails, Skin and Hair – This is one important B complex benefit for women, and even for men in their later age who are already losing hair. Vitamin B complex maintains the quality and the volume of your hair, including the health and strength of your nails and save you from having eye problems, which could otherwise still be prevented.
Note that all these B complex benefits can easily be attained by taking a dose of vitamin B daily. Note than anything that goes beyond your needs will be secreted through your urine. It would also be helpful to understand that all these members of the family of vitamin B work together such that any deficiency in one B vitamin can affect how the other B vitamins function. Always get enough B vitamins and experience the benefits they can bring.