Anarchy Sunglasses is an action sports focused line of sunglasses from sunglass mogul, FGX International. Sponsored and worn by some of the biggest names in surfing, skateboarding, wakeboarding and mixed martial arts, these sunglasses offer high-quality craftsmanship, affordable prices and an edgy design that is sure to set you apart from the crowd. With over 20 distinct collections of sunglasses from which to choose, Anarchy Sunglasses has a design that fits perfect for anyone.
One of the first things that set Anarchy Sunglasses apart from competitors is their distinct styling. From the classic aviator-style Anarchy Indie sunglasses collection to the retro appeal of the Anarchy Status sunglasses collection, these sunglasses are always sure to turn heads.
Features of Anarchy Sunglasses
These sunglasses do not just look great. They are built using the latest technologies and materials to ensure comfortable wear and a long lasting durability. Common characteristics in the Anarchy Sunglasses collection include:
- Reinforced lightweight frames – Whether you choose a pair of sunglasses with a nylon, handmade Italian Zyl or nickel silver frame, you can count on your sunglasses wherever you go. From the lenses to the nose grips, these sunglasses are designed to withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle.
- Shatter-resistant lenses – Sometimes, that latest trick or dive for the ball does not go as planned. With the build quality and optical-grade shatter-resistant lenses in these glasses, you do not have to worry about your glasses adding injuries to the list.
- Optical-grade lenses – Every pair of Anarchy Sunglasses includes optical-grade lenses with a bounty of innovative features. Lenses include 100% protection of both UVA and UVB rays for those long days under the sun. Scratch resistant coatings help keep your view clear of annoying nicks and scuffs while you are playing hard. Polarization reduces glare to provide improved vision and reduced eyestrain.
With big names, such as Brian Yoshino, Stu Graham and Atreyu backing Anarchy Sunglasses, you expect only the best. A quick look at an Anarchy Sunglasses review at major retailers confirms this. From their distinct styling to their superb clarity and resilience, people on the go love their Anarchy Sunglasses.
Anarchy Sunglasses for Every Face Shape
When it comes to choosing the best pair of sunglasses for your needs, there are a few things to consider. These sunglasses are not just for protecting your eyes, they are a fashion statement as well. When it comes to choosing a style, there are plenty of choices. The best place to start is choosing a frame type that complements your facial structure. These tips should help you get started in finding the ideal set of Anarchy Sunglasses for your face type:
- Oval faces: An oval shape takes well to nearly any frame style. However, rectangular designs often work the best. Recommended models for oval faces include the Iniquity, Regent and Malice collections.
- Square faces: When choosing the ideal frames for a square face, choosing a frame with curves can create an appealing look. Recommended models for square faces include the Rally, Transfer and Bedlam collections.
- Round faces: By choosing an angular shaped frame for your round face type, you can add dimension and balance to your look. Recommended models for round faces include the Transfer, Blacken and Substitute collections.
- Heart faces: This is one of the hardest face types to match. Choosing a frame with a low, sleek appearance can help balance your features. Recommended models for heart-shaped faces include the Callahan, Indie and Altercate collections.
Anarchy Sunglasses combine performance and quality with style and technology. From people who have an active lifestyle to contemporary style mavens, they all have praises for Anarchy Sunglasses and their distinct features.